Soccer Garden is excited to offer a physical development programs for kids 1.5 to 6
years old starting Jan 17th.
Sign up after Dec 19th!
Try out a class risk free - Sibling discount.
SoccerTots Class Description
Teddies -- 18 to 27 months
- This parent participation class uses a variety of props, songs,
and games to engage toddlers in participation activities. Simple motor
skills are stressed.
Teddies II -- 24 to 36 months
- More advanced motor skills are stressed. Similar to a Koalas
class with parent participation.
Koalas -- 3 year old beginners
- We use a variety of fun games to develop balance, movement, and
motor skills as well as listening to instructions. Very active and fun.
Cubs -- 3 1/2 & 4 year olds
- We teach kicking, running control, and dribbling as well as
listening and following instructions. We use a variety of fun games
with lots of physical activity.
Cubs II -- 4 year olds
- The progression class for Cubs. More challenging skills and new
concepts are introduced. The emphasis is on individual motor skill
development and fitness.
Bears -- 5 & 6 year olds
- This class develops kicking, balance, dribbling, foot-eye
coordination and running control by playing fun games. Some 4 on 4
scrimmaging is mixed.