Youth Soccer Leagues
Youth Leagues 2015-16:
STARTING DATES: Feb. 6th 2016
COST PER TEAM YOUTH LEAGUES
- 8 Week Leagues - No playoffs ... Youth league only - $550.00
- Referee fees are not included- they are $12.00 per game
- The first thing you have to do is fill out the registration form and get it to us with a $225.00 nonrefundable deposit.
- Teams must have a R.S.G. roster filled out and a printed roster from the RosterPro software on the NYSYSA web site Or proof of insurance.
- You may call five days before the start of the league for your first game time. Games times will be posted on our web site a few days before the start of the league. We ask that
each player looks up game times on our website.
- A Waiver of liability for a minor must be filled out by each player's parent and handed in. The form is available at R.S.G. or on our web site under forms.
- All materials must be handed in before the first game.
- The balance (league fee minus deposit) is due before the 2nd game will start.
- There may be roster changes up to the 5th week of the league, but all of the above materials must be handed in before that player may be added and play. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
- If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.