Starting Dates and Times
|Fall||Winter 1||Winter 2||Spring||Sum.|
|Adult Coed A Sun. 3:00-11:00P||9/11/16||11/13/16||1/29/17||4/9/17||6/25/17|
|Adult Coed B Sun. 3:00-11:00P||9/11/16||11/13/16||1/29/17||4/9/17||6/25/17|
|Adult Coed B Wed. 6:00 -11:00P||9/7/16||11/9/16||2/1/17||4/19/17||6/28/17|
|Adult Coed C Sun. 11:00-6:00P||9/11/16||11/13/16||1/29/17||4/9/17||6/25/17|
|Adult Coed B Sat. 2:00p – 8:00P||—–||12/3/16||2/18/17||—–|
|Women’s A Mon. 5:30-11:00P||9/12/16||11/14/16||1/23/17||*4/3/17||6/5/17|
|Women’s B Mon. 5:30-11:00P||9/12/16||11/14/16||1/23/17||*4/3/17||6/5/17|
|Women’s O25 C Wed. 5:30-11:00P||9/7/16||11/9/16||2/1/17||*4/19/17||—–|
|Men’s A Tu. 6:00-11:00P||9/13/16||11/15/16||1/31/17||*4/18/17||6/20/17|
|Men’s B Tu. 6:00-11:00P||9/16/16||11/15/16||1/31/17||*4/18/17||6/20/17|
|Men’s C Thus. 6:00-11:00P||9/8/16||11/10/165||2/2/17||4/20/17||6/29/17|
Cost Per Team Adult Leagues
- 8 Week Leagues … Fall, Winter One, and Winter Two – $635.00
- 8 Week Leagues … Spring and Summer – $585.00
- 6 Week Leagues … Women’s Spring only – $475.00
- 6 week leagues are noted by a *
- O25 Must be 25yrs old or older.
- Referee fees are not included- they are $12.00 per game
- The first thing you have to do is fill out the registration and pay the $110.00 nonrefundable deposit online. If you are paying by check or cash, please come in to RSG for this.
- All your players will then need to be members of RSG and join your team online.
- All your players will also need to stop at the front desk before their first game and have their photo taken if they are new members.
- You may call five days before the start of the league for your first game time. Games times will be posted on our web site a few days before the start of the league. We ask that each player looks up game times on our website.
- Every person on the Team MUST have a RSG membership and be on the team roster/waiver to be a legal player.
- $250.00 must be paid before the 2nd game will start.
- The total balance must be paid before the 3rd game starts.
- There may be roster changes up to the 5th week of the league (4th wk for 6 wk lgs), but all players MUST be on the Team
- Roster Sheet located at the front desk. The player is not rostered until all their info. is filled out on the roster and they have played a game. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
- If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.
- To be eligible to play in the playoff’s a player must have played 2 games in the current league (one before the roster cut of date) and have filled out the main roster.