Starting Dates and Times
|Fall||Winter 1||Winter 2||Spring||Sum.|
|Adult Coed B Sun. 1:00-11:00P||9/27/20||11/15/20||1/17/21||4/11/21||6/20/21|
|Adult Coed C Sun. 11:00-8:00P||9/27/20||11/15/20||1/17/21||4/11/21||6/20/21|
|Adult Coed B Wed. 6:00 -11:00P||9/30/20||11/18/20||2/10/21||4/28/21||6/30/21|
|Women’s A Mon. 5:30-11:00P||9/28/20||11/16/20||1/18/21||3/22/21||—–|
|Women’s B Mon. 5:30-11:00P||9/28/20||11/16/20||1/18/21||3/22/21||Tues:
|Women’s O25 C Tue. 5:30-11:00P||—–||TBD||TBD||—–||—–|
|Men’s A Tu. 6:00-11:00P||9/29/20||11/17/20||1/19/21||*3/23/20||6/8/21|
|Men’s B Tu. 6:00-11:00P||9/29/20||11/17/20||1/19/21||*3/23/21||6/8/21|
|Men’s C Thus. 6:00-11:00P||9/24/20||11/12/20||2/4/21||4/15/21||6/24/21|
Cost Per Team Adult Leagues
- 8 Week Leagues … Fall, Winter One, and Winter Two – $685.00
- 8 Week Leagues … Spring and Summer – $635.00
- 6 Week Leagues … noted by a *- $500.00
- O25 Leagues consist of all players 25yrs old or older.
- Referee fees are not included- they are $13.00 per game.
- Forfeits carry a $30.00 fine for the forfeiting team.
- All leagues play 5 plus a keeper.
- All players must be 18yrs or older in the adult leagues.
- The first thing you have to do is fill out the registration and pay the $120.00 nonrefundable deposit online. If you are paying by check or cash, please come in to RSG for this.
- All your players will then need to register with RSG ($5) and join your team online.
- All your players will also need to stop at the front desk before their first game and have their photo taken if they are new members.
- You may call five days before the start of the league for your first game time. Games times will be posted on our web site a few days before the start of the league. We ask that each player looks up game times on our website.
- Every person on the Team MUST be registered with RSG ($5) in our software and be on the team roster/waiver to be a legal player.
- $250.00 must be paid before the 2nd game will start.
- The total balance must be paid before the 3rd game starts.
- There may be roster changes up to the 5th week of the league (4th wk for 6 wk lgs), but all players MUST be on the Team
- Rosters are created online within the managers account. The player is not rostered until they have registered with a RSG account, paid the registration fee and and they have played a game. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
- If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.
- To be eligible to play in the playoff’s a player must have played 2 games in the current league (one before the roster cut of date) and have filled out the main roster.
- Teams must have identical uniforms. No team shall be white – all teams are required to have white alternates. We do not have pinnies for teams without
- Laws of the Game are available at the front desk. Ignorance of a rule will be no excuse of its enforcement.
- All leagues are eight or six weeks long with one additional week for tournament style playoffs. Coed C rec. leagues will not have playoffs.
- Forfeits carry a $30.00 fine to the forfeiting team.
- RSG reserves the right to screen all entries, to close levels due to demand, and cancel a level if necessary. To relegate or promote teams to higher or lower levels. All days and times are subject to change due to team demand, and availability of the fields.
- Leagues that have game byes and snow postponements may have games on off nights.