What steps have you taken because of Covid-19
You need to stay home If you have:
1-Knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
2-Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days; and/or has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
3-Traveled to a restricted state within the past 14 days.
• We have implemented a robust cleaning and disinfecting schedule and have introduced new cleaning products to increase our effectiveness against Covid19.
• We have installed Aerus air sanitizers that kill air born SarS-CoV-2. We use Spar 90 disinfectant on high touch areas, Spar90’s bonding nano-technology allows for long-term residual protection.
• We have added additional hand sanitizer stations in the facility.
• Our team members do a health screening at the start of each shift.
• We have added plastic barriers at the front desk to protect team members and customers.
• We now require everyone to have an RSG account. You can register for this from our website by clicking on the account login on the lower right corner of any page.
• One spectator per batter is allowed in the batting cages. During batting cage team rentals only a limited number of coaches are allowed to stay. No other spectators allowed.
• Masks must be worn when in the facility.
• We ask that you practice social distancing.
• Please enter through the main entrance near Salvatore’s and exit through the batting cages.
• Please exit promptly after your activity has ended.
Do you play football in your fields?
We do not due to safety concerns and insurance.
How many players can be on the soccer roster?
How many players are on the field in soccer?
We play 5 field players and the keeper.
How many players can be on the basketball roster?
How many players are on the court in basketball.
In league games, we play 4 players on the court at a time due to the size of the court.
How old must I be to play in the adult soccer and basketball leagues?
I want to reschedule a game. How do I do that?
You must contact us 7 days prior to the game that you want to reschedule. We will reach out to the other team and see if they are willing to reschedule. If they are, we will look at available dates and try to get the game in. If for any reason the game is not able to be rescheduled the game will be counted as a forfeit against the team that originally asked for the reschedule. Forfeits result in a $30.00 fine for the forfeiting team.
Why are you fined for a forfeit?
The fines go to the referee that was to do your game. They set aside the time and came to the Sports Garden to do your game and deserved to be paid.
What are your hours?
During the COVID 19 pandemic our hours are posted under our Facilities page.
Our Hours are from 3:00 pm to 12:00 midnight.
Batting cages are open weekdays from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm and weekends from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
We are also open by appointment.
Do you do birthdays?
Yes, give us a call at 585-427-2240 and we can give you the details.
Can I wear cleats (outdoor or indoor) on the field?
You may if you are renting out the field. For our leagues and open play you must wear indoor turfs or flats.
How big are your basketball courts?
They are 30ft by 60ft, perfect for 4v4.
Our team is the same color as the opponent. Do you have pinnies for us?
Teams must have identical uniforms. No team shall be white – all teams are required to have white alternates. We do not have pinnies for teams without alternates.
Are you air conditioned?
No, in an effort to keep our prices low we have decided not to have air conditioning. BUT we have very large fans that feel like a cool summer breeze.
What is your refund policy?
Refund Policy There will be no refunds for any reason. All services sold by Rochester Sports Garden. All deposit for league play are non-refundable. By making a purchase with Rochester Sports Garden, you are confirming that you have read and understand our no refunds policy.
How long do your leagues run.
All leagues are eight or six weeks long with one or two additional weeks for tournament style playoffs. Coed C rec. soccer leagues will not have playoffs.
My Team Got moved from to a different division, how come?
In our soccer leagues, promotion and relegation is a process where teams are transferred between two divisions based on their performance for the past season. The best-ranked team(s) in the lower division are promoted to the higher division for the next season, and the worst-ranked team(s) in the higher division are relegated to the lower division for the next season. In some leagues, playoffs or qualifying rounds are also used to determine rankings. This is done to keep playing level fair and competitive.
RSG reserves the right to screen all entries, to close levels due to demand, and cancel a level if necessary. To relegate or promote teams to higher or lower levels. All days and times are subject to change due to team demand, and availability of the fields.