Youth Soccer Rochester NY
Still one of the best exercises for kids that promotes great cardiovascular health. Rochester Sports Garden’s youth soccer league is ready for future soccer stars!
Starting Dates Feb. 4th, 2023
|Boys 7th, 8th, and 9th Grades||10th graders should be playing with the older group.|
|Boys 10th, and 11th Grades||No seniors unless they are a goalie
10th graders should be playing with this older group.
Youth Development Leagues
- 8 Games Played Over 10 Week Leagues – No playoffs … Youth league only – $550.00 per team
- Referee Fees Are Not Included- they are $20.00 per game
- We play 5 and a keeper.
- Games are 2 – 25 min halves.
- The coach or manager must create or have a profile in our registration software. You can get there by clicking the Account Login button in the lower right hand of any page.
- The coach or manager then will need to sign up online and pay a $100.00 deposit.
- The coach or manager can then send an email invite to all their players asking them to join the team. The parents will need to create a profile for themselves and their child and then join the child onto the team. No individual registration fees should be paid.
- Teams must have a printed practice roster from the N.Y.S.Y.S.A. or proof of other insurance.
- Schedules will be online and on your online profile.
- All materials must be handed in before the first game.
- The balance (league fee minus deposit) is due before the 1st game.
- There may be roster changes, but all the above materials must be handed in before that player may be added and play. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.