Starting Dates Feb. 4th 2017
Cost Per Team Youth Leagues
- 8 Week Leagues – No playoffs … Youth league only – $550.00
- Referee fees are not included- they are $13.00 per game
- The coach or manager must create or have a profile in our registration software. You can get there by clicking Member Login button in the lower right hand of any page.
- The coach or manager then will need to sign up online and pay a $100.00 deposit.
- The coach or manager can then send an email invite to all their players asking them to join the team. The parents will need to create a profile for themselves and their child and then join the child onto the team.
- Teams must have a R.S.G. roster filled out and a printed roster from the RosterPro software on the NYSYSA web site Or proof of insurance.
- Schedules will be online and on your online profile.
- All materials must be handed in before the first game.
- The balance (league fee minus deposit) is due before the 1st game.
- There may be roster changes up to the 5th week of the league, but all the above materials must be handed in before that player may be added and play. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.