Rochester’s official adult Futsal League at the Rochester Sports Garden.
Starting Dates and Times
|C Friday 6 – 10 pm
Cost Per Team Adult Leagues
- 8 Week Leagues … – $340.00
- 6 Week Leagues … noted by a *- $250.00
- Referee fees are not included- they are $20.00 per game.
- Forfeits carry a $40.00 fine for the forfeiting team.
- All leagues play 3 plus a keeper.
- All players must be 18 years or older in the adult leagues.
- The first thing you have to do is fill out the registration and pay the $100.00 nonrefundable deposit online. REGISTER MY TEAM HERE
- All your players will then need to register with RSG ($5) and join your team online.
- All your players will also need to stop at the front desk before their first game and have their photos taken if they are new members.
- First-week game times will be posted on our website five days before the start of the league. The full schedule will be posted prior to the start of week 2. We ask that each player looks up game times on our website.
- Every person on the Team MUST be registered with RSG ($5) in our software and be on the team roster/waiver to be a legal player.
- $220.00 must be paid before the 2nd game will start.
- The total balance must be paid before the 3rd game starts.
- There may be roster changes as long as your team has 3 games remaining on the schedule, but all players MUST be on the Team Roster, including subs.
- Rosters are created online within the manager’s account. The player is not rostered until they have registered with an RSG account, paid the registration fee, joined a roster, and they have played a game. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- Pay the ref before each game.
- Play and have fun.
- If a player gets a red card it is up to the coach or player to get in touch with us before the next game. Failure to do so will result in additional suspended games.
- To be eligible to play in the playoff’s a player must have played 3 games in the current league (2 games for 6-week leagues) and be on the team roster.
- Teams must have the same color uniforms. No team shall be white – all teams are required to have white alternates. We do not have pinnies for teams without
- Laws of the Game are available at the front desk. Ignorance of a rule will be no excuse for its enforcement.
- All leagues are eight or six weeks long with one additional week for tournament-style playoffs. Coed C rec. leagues will not have playoffs.
- Forfeits carry a $40.00 fine to the forfeiting team.
- RSG reserves the right to screen all entries, close levels due to demand, and cancel a level if necessary. To relegate or promote teams to higher or lower levels. All days and times are subject to change due to team demand, and availability of the fields.
- Leagues that have game byes and snow postponements may have games on off nights.