Adult League Basketball
Basketball is not just for kids, after all. Rochester Sports Garden is Rochester, NY’s #1 spot for adults to sign up for adult league basketball for some fun with plenty of exercise.
|Fall||Winter 1||Winter 2||Spring||Summer|
|Wed. B level, 6pm to 12am||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Thurs. A; B level, 6pm to 12am||9/9/21||11/11/2021||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Sun. A & B level, 2pm to 11pm||TBD||10/17/21||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- The cost is $300.00 per team. Ref fees are $20 per game. $20 discount to returning teams with no forfeits the previous session.
- 4 v 4 League. Up to eight people on a team roster.
- Rosters are created online within the manager’s account. The player is not rostered until they have registered with an RSG account, paid the registration fee, joined a roster, and they have played a game. Games with illegal players will be forfeited.
- All teams are guaranteed eight games. A game consists of 20-minute halves. The clock stops last two minutes of 2nd half.
- Top four teams will be invited to a one week playoff immediately following the conclusion of the regular season.
- Teams will be dropped for missed payments
- A fine of $50.00 is assessed for forfeits
- Laws of the Game are available at the front desk. Ignorance of a rule will be no excuse of its enforcement.
Court Rental Conduct
- We hope everyone enjoys their time here.
- We ask that you bring no more than 15 people per court.
- Rental payment is expected before your rental time begins.
- Your rental begins at the reservation time and ends at reservation time. If you are late your time is not extended.
- Non-marking sneakers are required.
- Foul language and arguing will not be tolerated.
- Grabbing the basketball rim is not allowed
- We ask that you do not bring drink or food on the basketball area.
- Bluetooth/Portable speakers will not be permitted.
- No chairs allowed on the wooden floor.
- Fighting will absolutely not be tolerated – you will be asked to leave and not return.